Be creators and collaborators on the Web
So the Web has rich and relevant content for everyone
1. By being active participants in shaping the Web, including content and systems made available through it, such as by
- Leveraging and promoting the use of open licenses to share information of public interest.
- Sharing best practices and guidelines to help create and develop a Web focused on the needs of citizens.
- Advocating for standard technology that is open and accessible to all persons, regardless of their abilities.
- Producing or translating content into local minority languages.