Build strong communities that respect civil discourse and human dignity
So that everyone feels safe and welcome online
1. By working towards a more inclusive Web:
- Adopting best practices on civil discourse online and educating the next generation on these matters.
- Committing to amplify the messages of systematically excluded groups, and standing up for them when they are being targeted or abused.
- Taking steps to protect their privacy and security, and that of others, by choosing products and services thoughtfully, and articulating privacy preferences accordingly.
- Refraining from participating in the non-consensual dissemination of intimate information that breach privacy and trust.