Fight for the Web
So the Web remains open and a global public resource for people everywhere, now and in the future
1. By being active citizens of the Web:
- Creating awareness amongst peers regarding threats to the open Web.
- Opposing the Web’s weaponization by nation states or any other entity.
- Supporting organizations, processes and people who promote the open Web.
- Supporting startups and established companies that espouse the Web’s future as a basic right and public good.
- Engaging political representatives and companies to ensure support and compliance with this Contract and support for the open Web.
Previous Principle Next Principle